Sonam Kapoor Biography
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Anil Kapoor|
Mother– Sunita Kapoor
|Siblings||Rhea Kapoor , Harshvardhan Kapoor|
|Date Of Birth||9 June , 1985|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir , Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai University of East London, London (Bachelor’s in Economics and Political Science)|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
|Cars||Audi Q7, BMW 7 Series|
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriends||Anand Ahuja Punit Malhotra Sahir Berry|
|Hobbies||Reading, Shopping, Video Games, Writing, Music|
|Favorite Author||Jane Austin|
|Favorite Food||Pav Bhaji, Dahi Batata Puri|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, priyanka chopra, kareena kapoor|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael Kors|
|Favorite Film||Devdas, Titanic, Rang de basanti|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, Rome, London|
|Favorite Musician||A.R Rehman|
|Favorite book||pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen|
Sonam Kapoor Instagram
Also read : Taylor Swift Net Worth
- Her Debut film was sanjay leela bhansali’s Saawariya (2007) along with Ranbir kapoor.
- Her favorite cricketer is Sachin tendulkar.
- She was born in a family of stars.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- She is Diabetic, due to which she follows strict diet routine to stay healthy and good looking.
- She used to be very fat and worked hard for what she looks now.
- She was highly appreciated for the film Neerja, in which she played the role of a flight attendent of a hijacked plane.
- She is also part of Sanju , a biopic of sanjay dutt.
- I want to get fitter. And yes, I’m learning hot yoga to get a bikini body. I don’t believe one has to sport a size-zero figure to flaunt it. One just needs a fit, sexy and toned body.
- You marry out of free will. If I marry, it will be from a personal choice, not some social compulsion or norm.
- Style is an expression of your individuality. Who you are and what your mood is, is what you wear.
- I’m honest. If someone asks about my weight loss, I tell them I have five people working on me, plus there’s Photoshop. I tell them I can’t eat everything and look good. I was unhealthy when I was fat, and now I’m a normal body type. I’m not special; I’m just an actress, and boys and girls are intelligent enough to recognise that.
- In my personal life, I have always been bold, from the clothes I wear to how I talk. For me, boldness does not necessarily mean stripping. I think people have wrong notion about boldness. For me, bold is being different.
error: Content is protected !!
Sonam Kapoor Video :