Carolyn Goodman Wiki:
Carolyn Goodman is an American politician serving mayor of Las Vegas, Nevada since 2011. Moreover, she is the second feminine mayor of Las Vegas, after Jan Laverty Jones, and is the spouse of former mayor and lawyer Oscar Goodman.
Carolyn Goodman Biography:
- Full Name: Carolyn Goldmark
- Date of Birth: March 25, 1939
- Age: 81 years
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Office: Mayor of Las Vegas since 2011
- Spouse: Oscar Goodman (m since 1962)
- Children: Ross Goodman, Oscar Goodman, Jr., Cara Goodman, Eric Goodman
- Education: University of Nevada, later, Las Vegas, Bryn Mawr College
- Organization based: The Meadows School
- Net Worth: N/A
Carolyn Goodman Education:
Goodman earned a bachelor’s diploma in anthropology from Bryn Mawr College in 1961. Carolyn and Oscar Goodman moved to Las Vegas from Philadelphia in 1964. Further, she graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1973 with a grasp’s diploma in counseling.
Carolyn Goodman Career:
Goodman is the founder, president and trustee emeritus of The Meadows School. Goodman and her husband moved to Las Vegas in 1964 and shortly grew to become energetic within the native Jewish federation.
Eventually, she grew to become the chief of the native Jewish federation’s ladies’s division, a place she held for a number of years. Moreover, she obtained the 2009 Commitment to Education award from the United Way of Southern Nevada.
Carolyn Goodman Personal life:
Goodman’s husband is Oscar Goodman. They have 4 kids (together with Ross) and 6 grandchildren.