Candace Cameron Biography
|Name||Candace Helaine Cameron|
|Profession||Actress, Author, Producer|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– Robert Cameron|
Mother– Barbara Cameron
|Siblings||Kirk Cameron , Bridgette Cameron and Melissa Cameron|
|Date Of Birth||6 April, 1976|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Children||Nathsha (2002), Maksim (2002), Lev (2000)|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, United States|
|New Worth||$10 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Reading, Pilates|
|Favorite shoes||Gold Glitter Toms|
|Favorite Music||The Outsiders by NeedToBreathe|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
|Favorite Lip balm||Rosebud Lip Salve|
|Favorite Book||Redeeming Love|
- Her Debut film was Some Kind of wonderful(1987) and debut Tv Show was Elsewhere(1982).
- She has written a book named Reshaping it all.
- She won 3rd place in the reality show dancing with the stars in 18th season.
- The role who brought her to fame was Danna Jo on the sitcom Full House.
- She has appeared as hist in many shows.
Also read : Charlie Baker Net Worth
- I did a lot of my school on set. Some years I went to a private school for a couple of hours, and then I’d always finish up with a tutor. I couldn’t do full days, but I tried to maintain my friendships and some normalcy while doing a show.
- My mom and dad – they were always there. They were always on the set. They focused on our family life. The entertainment business wasn’t the end-all. They weren’t out to get the next big paycheck or the next big movie. It was about ‘What can we do as a family.
- The most important thing for me to teach my children is about health and fitness. It’s about taking care of your body and eating foods that are good for you and getting the right exercise that you need… It’s just about living a healthy life for longevity and a healthy heart
- I think it’s best to sit down and talk about what every family member wants out of the vacation so that everyone is really happy at the end of the day. If you can find a place that covers everyone’s needs, and it’s all under one roof, that’s even better.
- Our marriage is grounded in the word of God. That’s really it. God is the core of our marriage, and the foundation and the blueprint for it is how we live, and being open and honest and communicating, but ultimately doing what pleases God, and not in a selfish manner.
error: Content is protected !!